- Which currency are your prices in?
- All of our prices are in CAD (Canadian Dollars)
- Where are you located?
- Winnipeg MB, Canada.
- How do I make changes/cancel an order?
- To make changes or to cancel an order, please contact [email protected] with your request. Your order will be updated as soon as possible or within the next business day before orders are processed. If we are notified once an order has already been processed, we may not be able to make changes or cancel the order.
- I have a gift card/XP Points from your retail stores – can I use it to pay for an online order?
- Yes, you can! Please email [email protected] and our Customer Service team can provide you with detailed instructions on how to use your gift card or XP points on the webstore!
- I have an XP membership from your retail stores – how can I use it on the website?
- Please add your XP customer number to the notes field and we will gladly apply the points to your account. If you wish to redeem please email [email protected] for a one time use coupon code.
- I have an XP membership from your retail stores – does my discount for used games apply on the webstore as well?
- If you would like to use your XP membership discount on used games, then please contact [email protected] before you complete your purchase.
- Why does my order say ‘On Hold – Transfer?’
- To fulfill your order, one or more items on it may need to be transferred from one of our retail stores to our distribution centre. While we wait for the item, your order will be marked as “On Hold – Transfer”
- Can I pay for my order at one of your retail stores?
- Unfortunately we are not set up to do that at this time, payment must be made online and we can ship the order free of charge to the store. Alternatively you can speak to our employees at retail and request items be transferred in to be purchased in store.
- I couldn’t find the item on your website – would it be in stock at your stores?
- Both our store and web stock are all listed on our website. If you are unable to find the item, then we may be out of stock at this moment.
- *Certain consoles may not be listed on our webstore, but may be in stock at retail stores. Please contact [email protected] if you are looking for a specific console*
- I’d like to purchase some used games and am unsure about the quality of the discs/labels. Can you send me pictures before I buy?
- Absolutely! All of our discs are professionally resurfaced prior to shipping. If there are any blemishes we simply won’t ship the item without your prior consent. We also strive to ship games with the highest quality labels possible. If you are looking for a specific version or simply want to see the quality before ordering please email [email protected] and we will be happy to help!
- *If you have a large amount of items, please email them to [email protected] and include the item SKU (located under the “add to cart button”). We will try and have those images for you within 1-3 business days.*
- Are “Disc Only” games available at your retail stores?
- Our retail stores will not carry any “Disc Only” games. These are stocked at our distribution centre/warehouse only, but can be picked up at our stores if ordered online.
- What does UAE mean in your video game titles?
- UAE refers to the world edition of the game. These are intended for the middle east but are identical to our North American releases (minus a small UAE logo on cover and paper insert on occasion). As Nintendo soft discontinues titles these become the only ones available for order. They function identically to the NA release and are 100% official!
- I just purchased an item not too long ago, and now it’s on sale – can I get a refund in the difference?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to retroactively apply sales discounts to previously placed orders.
- Can I pick up my order locally in one of your stores?
- Absolutely! Pick which store during checkout and your order will be shipped to that location free of charge. Due to the ongoing pandemic, staffing issues, stock locations, and general uncertainty we ask that all of our customers please be patient as we strive to deliver your order to our stores as quickly as possible. Please also note that we do require photo ID matching the name on the order to confirm that we give the product to you! If you would like to make arrangements for someone else to pick up your order please email [email protected]
- Which carriers do you use to ship orders?
- We currently use Canada Post and UPS, and USPS for all of our orders but we are looking into expanding to other methods in the near future.
- How much is shipping?
- Shipping rates vary by location, product, and service.
- Where do you ship your USA orders from?
- We bring all USA orders across the border, to have them shipped from Pembina, North Dakota. This is so our USA customers never have to pay customs fees, and will have a faster delivery time!
- My order hasn’t arrived yet, and I didn’t opt for tracking.
- We recommend that all customers choose expedited shipping with tracking to ensure a timely and safe arrival of their order. Orders without tracking have no recourse with Canada Post and PNP Games will not be held liable for any lost or stolen orders.
- I live outside of Canada/USA, can I order from your store?
We currently haven’t set up shipping outside Canada/USA, but we would love to have your business. Contact us at [email protected] and we will work with you on a shipping quote for your country.***TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19***
PNP Games will accept returns within 30 days of purchase (Retail) or delivery/pick up, or from date of holiday with provided gift receipt (available upon request).
- NEW and SEALED product
- Returned product(s) must be sealed in its original packaging.
- Can be returned for a FULL REFUND via store credit or original method of payment at the discretion of PNP Games Management.
- Shipping costs (if applicable) will not be refunded.
- Return Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- DEFECTIVE Product
- Any product that is defective through no fault of the end user may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase or delivery/pickup.
- A Return Shipping Label will be provided by PNP Games for items that are DEFECTIVE.
- Products that are confirmed DEFECTIVE will be replaced with the same product when possible, or will be issued a full refund via store credit or original method of payment at the discretion of PNP Games Management.
- USED Product
- Due to the nature of the product, All USED product will be FINAL SALE unless DEFECTIVE.
- CLEARANCE Product
- All clearance items are FINAL SALE unless DEFECTIVE.
PNP Games does NOT accept returns of:
• Product(s) returned more than 30 days from purchase (Retail) or delivery/pick up date.
• Video Game Software that has been opened from its original packaging.
• Product(s) that is damaged by the end user, played, or missing parts.
• Subscription or Gift Cards.
**Exceptions to our return policy will be at the sole discretion of PNP Games Management